Bravehearts offers highly effective professional development and awareness programs to a broad range of audiences including practitioners and individuals within organisations.
As every organisation has different unique learning needs determined by your people, clients, services and locations, Bravehearts specialise in developing customised child protection training solutions that meet your specific needs.
Developed by our specialist teams of Social Workers, Psychologists, Educators and Criminologists in response to community demand, Bravehearts training packages are available both as online training and as facilitated workshops or presentations. You can build your own program according to your needs including duration, online training, facilitated workshop or both types of training activities.
Some popular topics include:
- The facts about child sexual assault, abuse and neglect
- Trauma and other effects of child sexual assault, abuse and neglect
- Recognising and responding to grooming
- Responding to disclosures and reporting concerns including mandatory reporting
- Sexual development, problem sexual behaviour and sexual harm
- Teaching children personal safety
- Preventing vicarious trauma
- Neurobiology of trauma
- Legal context related to child sexual assault
- Contemporary approaches to counselling
Online courses and workshops for educators, admin and other school or child care staff.
Tailored child protection training solutions for sporting organsations.
Specialist training for those caring for children or young people out of the home.
Allow our specialist training team to customise a training package suited to your organisation’s specific needs.